- Baldwin, C and King, R (2018) Social Sustainability, Climate Resilience and Community-Based Urban Development: What about the People? Oxford: Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/Social-Sustainability-Climate-Resilience-and-Community-Based-Urban-Development/Baldwin-King/p/book/9781138478015
- Baldwin, C (2011) Locating Britishness? Mediating Ethnicity, Identity, Community and Place in Multi-Ethnic Swindon. DPhil Thesis. University of Oxford.
Journal articles and book chapters:
- Mungall-Baldwin, C (under review, 2022) ‘Women’s participation in the prevention and control of dengue using environmental methods in the global south: a qualitative meta-synthesis, paper under review for International Journal of Health Equity.
- Baldwin, C, Vincent, P, Anderson, J and Rawstorne, P (2020) ‘Measuring Wellbeing: Community Trial of the Neighbourhood Thriving Scale for Social Wellbeing Among Pro-Social Individuals’, International Journal of Community Wellbeing 3, 361–390. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42413-020-00067-6
- Baldwin, C, Rawstorne, P and Cave, B (2019) ‘Measuring the impact of public understanding of risks from urban and industrial development on community psychosocial well-being: a mixed methods strategy’, International Journal of Community Wellbeing https://doi.org/10.1007/s42413-019-00041-x
- Baldwin, C and Rawstorne, P (2018) ‘Public Understanding of Risk in Health Impact Assessment: A Psychosocial Approach’,Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal 37 (5), pp.382-396. https://doi.org/10.1080/14615517.2018.1535952
- Anderson, J and Baldwin, C (2017) ‘Building Wellbeing: Neighbourhood Flourishing and Approaches for Participatory Urban Design Intervention’, in R. Phillips, C. Wong (eds.), Handbook of Community Well-Being Research, International Handbooks of Quality-of-Life, Springer Publications. DOI 10.1007/978-94-024-0878-2_17
- Baldwin, C (2015) ‘Assessing Impacts on People’s Relationships to Place and Community in Health Impact Assessment: An Anthropological Approach’, Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal (IAPA) 33(2): 154-159.
- Coulter, P and Baldwin, C (2013) ‘Digital Deprivation: New Media, Civil Society and Sustainability’ in Tragardh, L, Witoszek, N and Taylor, B (eds) Civil Society in the Age of Monitory Democracy. Oxford & New York: Berghahn Books.
- Baldwin, C, Crofts, C, Thomsen, L and Vemuri, V (2007) Guest editors. Minding the Gap: Reflections on Media Practice & Theory, Special Edition of Networking Knowledge: Journal of the Media, Communications and Cultural Studies Postgraduate Network: 1(1).
Publications in Progress
Baldwin, C (2019) ‘Qualitative systematic review of the role of women in Dengue prevention and control in low-to-middle income countries’, paper intended for Social Science and Medicine by end of 2019.
Policy and Consultancy Reports:
- People, C, Barratt, L, Baldridge, A, Patel, I & Baldwin, C (2019) Environmental and Social Impact Safeguards Management Framework, Tackling Deadly Diseases in Africa Programme (TDDAP): DAI-Led Component. London: DAI for DfID.
- Contributor to (various authors 2019) Department for International Development Cities and Infrastructure for Growth – Results, Management and Learning Results Measurement Handbook. Coffey International Development: London.
- Baldwin, C (2018) Patient Accessibility to Cancer Care under the National Public Health System. Country Reports for Belarus, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Azerbaijan. Singapore: International SOS.
- Baldwin, C and Abbot, P (2017) M&E Framework for the TIBA Partnership (Tackling Infections to Benefit Africa): Framework, Indicators, Plan, Templates. Edinburgh: LTS International for University of Edinburgh. http://tiba-partnership.org/tiba/sites/sbsweb2.bio.ed.ac.uk.tiba/files/TIBA%20M%20%26%20E%20Framework.pdf
- Baldwin, C and King, R (2017) What about the People? The Socially Sustainable, Resilient Community and Urban Development. Oxford Brookes University, UK be.brookes.ac.uk/research/iag/resources/what-about-the-people.pdf
- Cave, B, Pyper, R and Baldwin, C (2017) Results from the Community Survey for the Wylfa Newydd Project. Horizon Nuclear Power.
- Baldwin, C and Cave, B (2016) Multi-Purpose Arena Kitanagusugu, Okinawa: Literature review to support the Health Impact Assessment. Leeds: Ben Cave Associates (BCA) Ltd.
- Thomas, J, Grealy, C, Kurti, L, Wise, P, Farmer, J and Baldwin, C (2015)Review of the Disability Standards for Education, Australia. Urbis Pty Ltd.
- Baldwin, C (2008) Broadcasting Britishness? Identity, Diversity and the National Media: Report with Recommendations. University of Oxford: Saïd Business School.
- Baldwin, C (2017) What about the people? Unlocking the Key to Socially Sustainable and Resilient Communities, The City Fix (Blog), World Resources Institute, Washington DC.
Baldwin, C (June, 2014) Urban Development in Iceland: Check with the Elves First. The City Fix (Blog), World Resources Institute, Washington DC.
- Baldwin, C (February, 2014) A New Approach: Social Factors in Urban Development. The City Fix (Blog), World Resources Institute, Washington DC.